Sascha's Designs, Paisley Pants Dark #2 Pants & Bliss Couture, Ruffle Coat in Grey
Sascha Frangilli of Sascha’s Designs is releasing a very hot and exciting pants series! It’s called “Paisley Pants” and comes in four amazing “dark” colours as well as another four “light” colours, which is eight colours in total!
Obviously the “light” colours tend to have a more spring-like feel but it’s been really cold this winter and a bit of a spring feel is something we can all welcome as long as we are living in countries that have cold winters. For me, it’s been a tough cold winter this year and I am totally in love with the bright colours of these pants to brighten up my day!
Here, I styled one pair of pants from the “dark” series and one more from the “light” series. For the “dark” pants, I styled it with one of the newly released fur bolero jacket from Bliss Couture for a more winter look.
Bliss Couture, Ruffles Coat in Grey
The Ruffle Coat from Bliss Couture that I am wearing also comes in eight colour variations: blue, grey, magenta, noir, olive, pearl, purple and red. With so many colours to choose from, I am sure you will be able to find one, if not more colours, that you like!
These fun and pretty pants are a great way to add some colour to our winter fashion!
Sascha's Designs, Paisley Pants Dark #2
I made the second look using a pair from the “light” colour series. These are very fun to style too as you can easily pick one colour from the pants texture and add that colour as a point colour to your look.
Sascha's Designs, Paisley Light No.3 Pants
Here, I styled it with a shirt from Coco for a more spring look and an amazing bag from Indyra Originals that is colour change in the main leather part and straps that allows up to 729 combinations!
Sascha's Designs, Paisley Light No.3 Pants & Indyra Originals, Ireben Leather Color Change Carry-All
The makeup I wore in both looks are from Egoisme.
Egoisme, Evian Lexie Skins Evian Makeups Eyesmooky 1-e
Styling notes for Paisley Dark No.2 Pants
- Pants: Sascha’s Designs, Paisley Dark No.2 Pants – NEW
- Top: Cynful, Baubie Hugger (Lime Green, unbuttoned)
- Jacket: Bliss Couture, Ruffles Coat (Grey) – NEW
- Hair: BooN, QPT129 Hair (Black)
- Jewelry: je suis, Boheme Set
- Sandals: Pixel Fashion, Mya Clogs (Green)
- Skin: Egoisme, Evian Sora Skin – No Eyebrows – Cleavage (Pale) – NEW
- Eyebrows: Egoisme, Sora Tintable Eyebrows 3 – NEW
- Makeup: Egoisme, Evian Sora Makeup Glamour 16 – NEW
- Nails: CCD, Prim Nails + Ring – Famous (Turquoise)
Styling notes for Paisley Light No.3 Pants
- Pants: Sascha’s Designs, Paisley Light No.3 Pants – NEW
- Top: Coco, Linen Shirt (Beige)
- Hair: Sixty Nine, Bell 02 (Dark Noir)
- Jewelry: glow studio, Your Glory Necklace (Pink/Gold) – NEW
- Shoes: LeLutka, K.I.A. (Retail)
- Makeup: Egoisme, Evian Lexie Skins Evian Makeups Eyesmooky 1-e – NEW
- Nails: CCD, Prim Nails + Ring – Royalty (Candy)
Posted by Kay Fairey, CEO and model for BLVD Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy Executive Director and Instructor, Agency Director for Dione Fashion Agency, Fashion Editor for the Best of SL Magazine, Producer and Host for “SLTV Fashion Style – The Runway” which is a bi-weekly live fashion program by Second Life TV in SL Japan.)