This is part 2 of my cool leather jacket posts. This leather jacket is also from VoguE but a lot more casual and yet still very fashionable. I would so wear this in real life! You can match it with jeans, other pants, or even with a pencil skirt. Again, it comes in many colour variation so if you like the style, it’s worth checking out the other colours in the store.
Today, I wanted to make a more casual style but something that is good enough to be worn when I’m meeting some people on business. I matched a leather mini skirt and loose boots from Maitreya but also wore thigh high socks from LaVie because it’s still a bit cold.
I also found this patent red tote bag from Belgravia. I almost bought a very similar bag in exactly the same colour from Bruno Magli in real life last summer but for some reason, I didn’t. I regret it now so I bought this in Second Life! (Damn…why didn’t I buy it in real life…sob)
- Leather Jacket: VoguE, Tame Print Leather Jacket (MESH) (White)
- Leather Skirt: Maitreya, Mini Skirt, Vivid Leather (Seashell)
- Socks: LaVie, Thigh Highs (Dark Gray)
- Boots: Maitreya, Mesh Radical Boots (Suede Red)
- Tote Bag: Belgravia*, Totem Bag (Patent Tango)
- Hair: Vanity Hair, Emo (Black)
- Eye Shadow: Kokolores, Bold Duo Eyeshadows (Purple Aqua)
- Eye Liner: KOOQLA, Z-eyeliners (Black) 01
- Lip Colour: Kokolores, BP-Soft Lip Tints (Copper)
*only sold on Marketplace