I guess it was my sheer luck that my computer decided to break down in mid-December when I was just getting ready to return back to Second Life. I always wonder why some things just have to happen as if it chose the worst timing ever. 😦 And with the year-end/new year holidays, which is really big in my country, coming up, there was no way I could get my PC back before the new year.
So what I’m trying to say is….I missed watching Miss Virtual World last year!
But Enzo Champagne of Champagne! Sparking Couture sent me the amazing gown he created for Miss China 2014 called DRAGON, which was exactly what I needed having just come back and didn’t have time to go shopping yet. Thanks to Enzo, I was able to get right back into modeling mode and totally enjoyed styling this fabulous gown.
The skin I’m using is the Shui skin from Elysium, which Aleida Rhode made for Asian avatars and it just seemed to be exactly the right skin to use with this gown. Needless to say, I am very happy with the results too. 🙂
And a friend Japanese creator, Hays Uriza, made the jewelry set I am wearing. It is a mesh set and comes in gold, silver and copper. I use this set a lot and I never get tired of it because I just love how it’s simple and yet so impressive and creates a dramatic effect. Again, just right for a dramatic gown like this Dragon. I will just add that the necklace can be size adjusted in all 3 dimensions so it is very easy to get a right fit for any size avatar.
- Gown: Champagne! Sparkling Couture, DRAGON – MVW CHINA 2014
- Necklace, bracelets and earrings: Haysuriza, Ethnic Scale Necklace (Gold)
- Nails: Nailed It, Bright Set, Red
- Hair: TuTy’s, Juicy Wet look ponytail – Black
- Skin: Elysium, Shui Skin (milk tone)
- Eye Shadow: Thea Tamura Fashion, Black Velvet Series – Makeups 2 (sky) & lashes
- Eye Liner: KOOQLA, Z-eyeliners (Black 02)
- Lip Color: L.Fauna, 2.0 Lipstick, Red 1