Many attractive limited edition items will be sold at the fashion event with the Ashraya Project, organized by Miss Virtual World 2012, Anna Sapphire. And today, I am going to be introducing some items that will be available only during the event period.
Check out the wonderful items that will be available only during this period. 100% of the sales for these items will be donated to the Ashraya Institute in India which is an organization based in India which operates with the purpose of providing aid to Indian children in need and abused women.
Here, almost everything I used are limited items that will be sold at the Ashraya Project event, including poses! So please come check it out. You will be able to enjoy retail therapy while you give to a good cause! What better way to shop than this?
- Outfit: Bliss Couture, Calima Gown (Ashraya Project Exclusive)
- Hair: Loovus Dzevavor, Lata Mem, Noir 4 (Ashraya Project Exclusive)
- Jewelry: Chop Zuey, Nirmala Set for Ashraya Project (Ashraya Project Exclusive)
- Eye Liner: Loovus Dzevavor Cosmetics, Kajal Liners 1 (Ashraya Project Exclusive)
- Lipstick 1: LeLutka, Gem Lipstick Palette, Petulant Lipstick Pearl
- Lipstick 2: blackliquid Makeup, Ashraya Henna Lips (Ashraya Project Exclusive)
- Poses: Morgana Batista Pose Shop, Morgana’s Ashraya Project Poses (Ashraya Project Exclusive)
NOTE: The link I have pasted above all lead to the main stores and not to the Ashraya Project event site. So the exclusive items you see here will not be sold in the store links given. I will repaste the links when the landmarks are ready.
Posted by Kay Fairey, CEO and model for BLVD Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy Executive Director and Instructor, Agency Director for Dione Fashion Agency, Fashion Editor for the Best of SL Magazine, Producer and Host for “SLTV Fashion Style – The Runway” which is a bi-weekly live fashion program by Second Life TV in SL Japan.