I don’t have a photo studio yet so I decided to take a stroll in the beautiful Angel Manor Estate sims and take location shots.
This is a dress that is so elegant and delicate that I almost feel like I am wearing a dress made of feathers. The vertical lines of this dress give it the simplicity that I like too.
I have mood swings when it comes to fashion and this couple of days, I’ve been extremely attracted to elegant dresses that are simple and don’t come with many parts or components. The same goes for makeup. Lately, I am not in the mood to wear lots of strong colours so here, I kept my makeup very simple too.
The skin I am wearing is a new skin from Elysium where creator, Aleida Rhode, made Asian skins for the first time. It captures the essence of Asian features and I absolutely loved it! When I started to model, I searched for Asian skin for a very long time but was never able to find one that I liked…until this one! Congratulations Ale for a great skin launch!
- Dress: Desir, Mia Dress in white
- Earrings: Tres Beau, Ribbon Pearls (used earrings only)
- Skin: Elysium, Shui Skin (here I am wearing milk tone with no brows)
- Hair: D!va Hair, “Lili” (Type A, onyx colour)
- Eye Lashes: Action Mesh Feathered Lashes*
- Eye Shadow: Kokolores, BP Frosted Eyeshadows Silver*
- Eye Liner: Kooqla, Z-eyeliner (Black) 03*
- Lipstick: Kokolores, BP Pure balms, Lilac bold*
- Poses: J’adore
*Cosmetic Fair Winter Edition / January 15th – 30th Only a few days left!