It’s still cold outside on most days but recently I am noticing that on some sunny days, the temperature is not as low as it had been and we get spasms of warmer weather. We are not there yet but spring is definitely coming closer!
Today, it was one of those nice sunny days and I decided to take my pet owl out to the park after I have done my rounds with my dogs. He is still only six months old and he is getting used to my dogs but still not quite comfortable when they get too close. So I still have to take them out separately just so that my owl doesn’t get too nervous with the excited dogs. He is a tiny owl and won’t grow any bigger and it’s really funny to watch him go very thin when he sees a big dog such as a Labrador or a Golden Retriever because he is afraid but when he sees small dogs like Chiwawas, he spreads his wings out as much as he can, opens his already big eyes even bigger and tries to threaten the Chiwawas, who usually don’t even care that my tiny owl is doing his best to scare them.
With spring so close, I just felt like getting my wardrobe ready for the pleasant season also so I dropped by at one of the stores I liked very much for high quality casual fashion, mon tissu. The store had many outfits that got my attention but for today, I decided that I wanted to style with lots of flowers! So I made a look using lots of pretty spring colours and lots of flowers to celebrate the arrival of my favorite season.
I am hoping that very soon, I will be able to go to the park with all four of us (me, two dogs and my owl) wearing something similarly fun.🙂
- Sweater: mon tissu, Slouchy Sweatshirt (Sky)
- Pants: mon tissu, Bloomsbury Trousers (Arboretum)
- Bag: mon tissu, Sophmore Satchel (Floral)
- Sunglasses: mon tissu, Harlow Sunglasses (Coral)
- Wedge Sandals: N-core, IBIZA “Floral Rose” (Mesh)
- Flower Hair Accessory: LaGyo,_Bizarre Flower Headpiece (Gildadage)
- Flower Ring: LaGyo,_Bizarre Flower Ring (Gildadage)
- Nails: Nailed It, Chevron Set – Warm Colors (Canary)
- Lip Colour: BOOM, Pale Pucker Pack (Candy)