The outfit is called “Koi” which is the Japanese for carp fish. It is a fish that is loved in Japan as it adds so much beauty to gardens. It is also a fish with a long life and often used to symbolize happiness or good luck.
- Outfit: SoliDea FoliE, Koi Outfit for Ashraya Project (Ashraya Project Exclusive)
- Leggings & Shoes: Maitreya, Mesh Couture Leggings (Pearl)
- Hair: Bishwear, Winnfer (Platinum) NEW
- Necklace: Chop Zuey, Black Heart of Hades Chrome Choker Necklace
- Bracelet: Chop Zuey, Black Heart of Hades Chrome Bracelet
- Nails: CCD, Prim Nail Manicure (Turquoise)
*The link above for SoliDea FoliE takes you to the Ashraya Project store where you can get the exclusive outfit.
Posted by Kay Fairey, CEO and model for BLVD Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy Executive Director and Instructor, Agency Director for Dione Fashion Agency, Fashion Editor for the Best of SL Magazine, Producer and Host for “SLTV Fashion Style – The Runway” which is a bi-weekly live fashion program by Second Life TV in SL Japan.