Bliss Couture‘s new release is a lovely top called Gayla which is a ruffled top. Worn together with the High Waist Lace Pants, it looks like an all-lace body suit with very exaggerated ruffles. The colour variation is pretty impressive too, so
Here I am wearing the white version which can be accessorized by using so many colours as the point colour but here I used hot pink. If I use red, I am sure it will look more grown up, sexy and elegant but I wanted to create a more fun look for spring.
- Top: Bliss Couture, Gayla Ruffle Top NEW
- Bottom: Bliss Couture, High Waisted Lace Pants
- Hair: Exile, Pulse (Midnight)
- Earrings: GoK, Long Feather Earrings (Candy)
- Bangles: GoK, Churiya (Pink/Silver)
- Nails: Candy Nail, #P038 Candy Pink
- Eye Shadow: cheLLe, Sheer Neon (Purple)
- Eye Liner: cheLLe, All Niters 1
- Lipstick: Pink Acid, Candy Girl Lipstick (Pink)
- Shoes: LeLutka, Saffron (Electric Pink)
- Poses: Del May Poses
Posted by Kay Fairey, CEO and model for BLVD Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy Executive Director and Instructor, Agency Director for Dione Fashion Agency, Fashion Editor for the Best of SL Magazine, Producer and Host for “SLTV Fashion Style – The Runway” which is a bi-weekly live fashion program by Second Life TV in SL Japan.