Today was the first show in 2012 for my bi-weekly live TV fashion program, “SLTV – The Runway” in SL Japan, and today we featured Egoisme, inviting designer, Ramses Meredith, as our featured designer.
We had a great show and a good laugh while Ramses showed some of his new releases for this winter.
These are the names of the models who modeled in this show. All female models were from Dione Fashion Agency joined by guest male models.
- Chiquitita Arai
- riri Lemon
- Ryuji Yuhara
- pyo Igaly
- yukichu Sauber
- Mio Linette
- Apollo Call
And this was the outfit I wore, although I changed the makeup a bit after the show.
The skin used here as well as the makeup is from Egoisme also, featuring the latest skin, Sora in pale skin tone. The skins sold here are all basic skins in different skin tones. The pack will include skins with eyebrows and no eyebrows. Then for every skin, there is a big set of makeup tattoos as well as eyebrow tattoos sold. So you can just use the eyebrow on the skin or opt to wear one without and choose a different eyebrow to go with it.
Makeups are extensive and each skin set has its own set of makeup tattoos. During the TV show, Ramses explained that he envisions a type of women he wants to create in RL first. Then he creates skins for that women creates makeups which that particular type of women might wear, which explains the different makeup sets available for each skin type.
For those who might be interested, here is the link to the archive film of this show. Please be aware that some parts are in Japanese.
- Coat: Egoisme, Mink Outfit for Women – NEW
- Pants: Egoisme, Trendy Unisex Leather Pants (Zebra Leather) – NEW
- Skin: Egoisme, Evian Sora Skin – No Eyebrows – Cleavage (Pale) – NEW
- Eyebrows: Egoisme, Sora Tintable Eyebrows 3 – NEW
- Makeup: Egoisme, Evian Sora Makeup Glamour 5 – NEW
- Hair: BooN, QPT129 (Black)
- Earrings: Dahlinks, King Solomon Jewelry Set (Silver & Ivory)
- Prim Nails: CCD, Prim Nails + Ring – Royalty (Purple)
- Boots: LeLutka, Illeid Boots (DirtyViolet)
- Poses: agapee, High Poses
Posted by Kay Fairey, CEO and model for BLVD Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy Executive Director and Instructor, Agency Director for Dione Fashion Agency, Fashion Editor for the Best of SL Magazine, Producer and Host for “SLTV Fashion Style – The Runway” which is a bi-weekly live fashion program by Second Life TV in SL Japan.)