I like casual looks because they are more comfy in real life and fun to style. When I came back to SL a month ago, I deleted all the outfit folders I had and I suddenly realized I needed more casual sets that I could quickly change into.
This was an outfit that was newly released that I found in Vero Modero. It’s called “Mei Set” and comes in different colour variations but I decided to get the grey set because for some reason, I had already set my mind to wear a coloured hair and I was looking for an outfit that will go with it and still look nice.
This outfit was exactly what I wanted. It’s casual, stylish, a little sexy (but not too much) and allows some really fun styling. Again, I tried not to make it look too girly and cute so I used muted pale purple as the accent colour.
With the coloured wig, I think this look is good for casual parties too. I hope you like it as much as I do. 🙂
- Outfit: Vero Modero, Mei Set (grey)
- Hair: LeLutka, Scarlet Hair (L010)
- Boots: Maitreya, Mesh Radical Boots (Suede Coal)
- Clutch Bag: Baboom Couture, Mesh Clutch Bag, Karo (color change)
- Necklace: epoque, Shard Necklace (Chrome)
- Earrings: epoque, Shard Earrings (Chrome)
- Eye Shadow: KoKoLoReS, BP – Smokey Glitter Eyeshadows (Red)
- Lip Colour: Kokolores, BP – Pure Balms – Bold & Sheer (Lilac Bold)
- Nails: Nailed It, Fashion Duo Set (Sweet)