Introducing yet another lovely exclusive item you can get in the Hope For Emilia charity fashion event, today, I am introducing a really nice summer dress exclusively made for Hope For Emilia by Aubry Brinner of Elmont Fashions.
The concept of today’s look is a relaxed casual weekend day strolling the streets of Aoyama, a high fashion area in Tokyo. The dress, hair and bag used here are all mesh items but the bag comes with a mesh and non-mesh version as well as one with and without poses. Here I am using the mesh bag without any bag-holding pose. The jewelry set of a pair of earrings and a ring is also an exclusive item released for 100% donation by House of Alexander.
I wanted a very simple style mainly using monotone colours and I’m quite happy with the outcome. 🙂
- Mesh Dress: Elmont Fashions, Daylight Sundress (Noir) – Exclusive
- Jewelry: House of Alexander, Paws Collection for Hope for Emilia – Exclusive
- Bag: Maitreya, Mesh Shopper Romance
- Hair: DeLa, Mesh Hair “Lori” (Dark Brown 3)
- Nails: Candy Nail, #P069 Air White
- Eye Shadow: m.o.c.k. Cosmetics, Makeup Silver Fog 2 (Eye shadow only)
- Lipstick: Peace Of Mind, Rose Frost Sheer Lips by Jewelia Blessed
- Sandals: DeLa, Wedge Sandal “Monique” (Taupe)
- Poses: PosESioN
*The SURL links of the exclusive items will take you directly to the stores on the event site. For the main stores of Elmont Fashions and House of Alexander, please click below.