If not, you must! I saw this outfit posted by Xanadu on her flickr page where she posted a pic of this outfit as a preview and omg…I fell in love! ❤
So here I am, blogging “one” of the four I now have in my inventory. Xanadu Damiano released this jumpsuits in so many variation that it made decision making a very hard job. They vary not only in colour but also in the print design and theme so you can imagine what a headache it was to pick just one!
Did I say retail therapy works to relieve any stress/hunger/irritation/frustration/whatever-symptom-you-may-have? So here it is, Xanadu Jumpsuit “Kenya“, which is the one with a tiger animal print. It’s just so cool and yet it can look really stylish!
It comes with a narrow belt that uses the same fabric but here, I wanted to create a spring fashion, so I replaced it with a pale olive-green sash that matched the colour of my hat. Then completed the look with a yellow bag as an accent and makeup with green eye shadow.
But of course you can wear this without any changes also. Both the top and bottom are mesh so you will need Linden Lab’s official Viewer 2 or any third-party viewers available that works with mesh to see it.
- Pants Suits: Xanadu, Jumpsuits “Kenya” NEW
- Hat: LaGyo, Virginie Big Fold Hat (Mint)
- Waist Sash: Malt Fashions, Twiggy Jeans Scarf (Asparagus)
- Hair: Maitreya, Lotte (Crayon)
- Earrings: RYCA, Earring Sterling Silver Gold Huge Hoop
- Prim Nails: CCD, Prim Nails + Ring – Excellence (Camel)
- Bag: LaGyo, The Desperado Bag (Banana Cream Coco)
- Eye Shadow: cheLLe, Glamour Puss
- Lipstick: Glamorize, Hypercolors Makeup (Lips 1)
- Sandals: Maitreya Gold, Moxie-Summer (Browns)
- Poses: Manifest Poses
Posted by Kay Fairey, CEO and model for BLVD Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy Executive Director and Instructor, Agency Director for Dione Fashion Agency, Fashion Editor for the Best of SL Magazine, Producer and Host for “SLTV Fashion Style – The Runway” which is a bi-weekly live fashion program by Second Life TV in SL Japan.