So I was in Opium Evolution‘s Gatsby Show that did three showings over two weekends and we had so many guests come on all three days! It was such a fun show to watch and to walk in and being a vintage fashion fan, I really had a great time. I thank all the guests who took the time out to come to watch the show.
I wore a total of four outfits and one of them was this lovely gown made by sandytpr Lysette of Glam Dreams called “Gatsby“. It comes with the hair accessory, gloves and the fur shawl that I am wearing here.
This was the first show I walked since I came back and it made me realize one more time how much I loved modeling…but more so than that, how much I loved being part of shows together with my fellow friend models. We would laugh, say silly jokes, make fun of each other, help out when somebody needs help…that is the best part of being in shows and I truly enjoy the time I spend. Yes, even if it was 4am in the morning my time!
For that, I thank all my model friends for the fun they give me and for being there when I need help or just somebody to talk to. ❤
- Gown: Glam Dreams, “Gatsby” Lace Gown (White & Black)
- Necklace: Maxi Gossamar, Pearl Necklaces, Combo Long, Mono colors
- Earrings: Donna Flora, Vivian pearl set (earrings only)
- Cigarette Holder: Gold In The Night, “Long Cigarette Holder” Black
- Shoes: Donna Flora, Rosea Shoes (Black)
- Hair: Vanity Hair: Pixivor (Fiery Red)
- Makeup: Pekka, Vintage Mature Complete Makeup (Orange)
- Eye Shadow: Pekka, Vintage Eye Makeup (Red)