Miss Azul Contest 2010!
We are looking for the woman that will represent the elegant brand of Azul for an entire year. Miss Azul will have impeccable styling skills, be extremely photogenic and above all else represent the brand of Azul in a responsible and respectable manner. If you believe that you could be Miss Azul 2010 please read the following terms, conditions and instructions on how to apply.
– 50,000 Linden cash prize
– New Azul wardrobe consisting of all current designs and new releases through out the entire year
– Appear in all magazine advertisements through the entire year
– Custom crown created for Miss Azul by Virtual Impressions
– Official candidacy in Miss Virtual World 2011 Pageant
Note: If you are already a MVW official candidate, you can still apply to MISS AZUL 2010.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Join THE BEST OF SL Magazine Readers Group and the Azul group in world. You must be a member of both of these groups to participate and receive updates.
2. Create a notecard titled Miss Azul 2010 – (Your name here) Include the following in the notecard:
A) A short paragraph stating why you believe you would best represent the brand of Azul.
B) One 512×512 face shot of your avatar wearing an Azul design. Full Perms please.
C) One 512×512 full length shot of your avatar styled using Azul creations. Full Perms please.
3. Submit the properly titled notecard to Kay Fairey AND Mami Jewell no later than Midnight (slt) on July 9, 2010.
Contest open for submissions: June 11, 2010
Contest closed for submissions: July 9, 2010
Ten pre-finalists announced – July 14, 2010
Pre-Finals and Interviews – July 17, 2010 (Final Five Finalists Announced)
Miss Azul 2010 Finals – July 24, 2010 (Miss Azul 2010 Crowned)
Posted by Kay Fairey, Agency Director and model for Boulevard Agency, Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy CEO, LOOK Elite Models COO, Team edo Director and writer for the Best of SL Magazine.